Prison Fellowship Canada is a faith-based charity with regional officers across the country. Dedicated to restorative justice, Prison Fellowship Canada provides ministry service and essential bridgecare to assist former prisoners re-enter their community in a positive, healing manner.
As Prison Fellowship Canada's operations expanded, so did their need for a unified fundraising program that would allow them to take control of their data. But they faced a number of challenges making the jump.
- Their previous system was a patchwork of different software solutions and databases.
- Separate data silos made it near-impossible to functionally share data with different regions and the national team.
- Their marketing platform was scattered and insufficient for their needs.
Quite simply they needed a change.
Driven was that change. With Donor Driven's powerful tools, Prison Fellowship Canada was able to:
- Consolidate all of their separate data silos into one system.
- Clean up hundreds of duplicate and unneeded entries that had been clogging their operation for years.
- Create detailed, informative reports to help guide future efforts.
- Install a multilevel permission and access control system to customize their user experience, with regional staff able to concentrate on the information most relevant to them, while providing the national office with a big picture view to coordinate their efforts.
The result has been a total transformation. With each office running the same platform, piping into the same database, and directed by national team, PFC now has the tools they need to unify their efforts across the nation for more impact than ever before. Improved donor management tools, a far superior workflow, and a focused, data-informed national marketing effort, everything their old system lacked, Donor Engine is able to provide and then some.
More Success Stories
Prison Fellowship Canada
Prison Fellowship Canada is a faith-based charity with regional officers across the country. Dedicated to restorative justice, Prison Fellowship Canada provides ministry service and essential bridgecare tox` assist former prisoners re-enter...
Climb Hamilton is a new charity based off a long existing annual athletic event in Hamilton Ontario that raises funds supporting total health. Supporting multiple organizations including Food4Kids Hamilton, YWCA Hamilton... , and the HWDSB – Hamilton Foundation...
National Shrine of St. Maximilian Kolbe at Marytown
Kolbe Shrine is a Catholic shrine in Illinois dedicated to acts of mercy. The Shrine serves the spiritual needs of a broad community of people through prison ministry, community support, daily masses, retreats, conferences, and more.
In the face of the monumental challenge COVID-19 posed to health providers, three Waterloo Hospital Foundations, St. Mary’s General Hospital, Cambridge Memorial Hospital and Grand River Hospital, joined together to form Region Ready.
Habitat for Humanity Ontario Gateway North
For more than 40 years, Habitat for Humanity has been extending working families a helping hand up towards home ownership across North America and the world.